Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Happy Birthday (Belatedly) to Diverse Mind

I discovered that I've posted a blog now and then for over a year. Sometimes I'm fairly sure no one is reading but me. Other times I've been gratified by written or face-to-face comments, a sure sign that I'm not alone here.

Diverse Mind has no one particular advocacy. This lack of focus is probably disconcerting to visitors from other blogs that are topically focused. But everyone is welcome come and browse through this Diverse Mind, or to just drop in and see who that commenter is over on Inch At A Time, Telling Secrets, Wounded Bird, or others of my blog friends.

I am in awe of those who can produce a blog post at roughly the rate of one or more post a day! In slightly over a year, Diverse Mind has produced 70 posts. I'm going to give myself an at-a-girl for an average of roughly one a week.

The greatest joy in this is looking at what I've offered and being proud of all but one of the posts. And I'm not ashamed of the one; it just doesn't represent my better choices. My favorite is a mini-meditation that my Higher Power strongly suggested: Respiration. There is resonate core truth in that one that came from Someone greater than me.

Thanks for a good year, Diverse Mind!

No comments: