Monday, April 29, 2013

"Less Salt and More Exercise"

That's what my Nurse Practitioner advised me at my last visit.   What a witch.  Or would that be Nurse Wactitioner?


She's right of course.  But the Ex- word, while not four letter, is indeed an unwelcome word in my vocabulary.

Exer....exerci....exercise.  Yeah, that's the ticket.  

Last Wednesday night a friend and I were talking about health related issues and I spoke my new truth.  I really need to exercise.  I've been urging her to complete a regimen involving 90 reps in 90 days.  (Nothing anonymous here.)  It occurred to me that I could stand 90 reps of exercise in 90 days myself.

Thursday, April 25, I began and so far, so good.  Oh yeah.  Less salt.  I'm sure if I don't improve in 90 days, Nature will gladly refund my misery.  

Creator of all that is good, including me, help me to keep my commitment and resolve.  Thank you!

No comments: