Friday, June 18, 2010

Waiting

Waiting is usually not too hard for me.

So I've been waiting. It seems like I've been waiting a long time. Waiting to hear if lender(s) will approve the short sale of a home I'm trying to buy. There is absolutely nothing I can do to hurry the process.

I was carefully cautioned by my real estate professional that short sales take a long time and can even fall apart on the day of the final signing. Final signing. Doesn't that sound like a prized ritual of commerce? Then I read an article in the Arizona Republic that made more clear what a "long time" really meant. Ouch. We are just at the beginning of a long time.

It feels like it has been six months, but it has only been six weeks. Prayers are welcome! I wrote a prayer asking Abba to help me awaiting the perfect timing and solution. I'm pretty sure He knows I meant "Hurry up, Dad, please!" But I know that perfect timing and perfect solution lead to the best outcomes.

So wait I will!

Practicing perpetual patience,
Pat

No comments: