Thursday, June 28, 2012

Congratulations to Vernon Parker

Vernon Parker, Republican candidate for Congress, is the first candidate to notice me on the Republican voter registration list.

Today I received a hyper vitrolic email assuring me that if I help put him in Congress, he will REPEAL "Obamacare".  It must have been ready for instantaneous release upon the Supreme Court's ruling to allow the Affordable Healthcare Act to go forward without substantive changes.  I'm sure candidate Parker had one ready to release in celebration had the Supremes ruled against "Obamacare."  And yes, he said Obamacare, not Affordable Healthcare Act.  It's time for that to stop.

I found it necessary to communicate with candidate Parker and express my view that the Affordable Healthcare Act is a step forward for America.  It will actually improve access to healthcare on a fair basis.  Now we need to stop congressional squabbling and start to improve accessibility to education and jobs.  We need congressmen and women who can work together for the good of America and make improvements.

I promised him my vote if he promises to work for IMPROVING the Affordable Healthcare Act.  

I'll let you know if I hear from him.

Someday Sasha and Malia Obama are going to be very proud of the nickname "Obamacare " for the Affordable Healthcare Act.

  


No comments: