Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Night

I'm tired tonight, both physically and emotionally.


Many times in my life I've lived with other people, family, friends, lovers, and just visitors.  I'm pretty good at it.  But I've also lived alone quite a bit and that has advantages, too. I'm very happy with Jim living with me at this time.  I am finding that I have less tolerance for other social activities, no matter how much I expect to enjoy them.  

It is as if I have a threshold for the number of people contacts I can cope with in a given span of time without blowing a fatigue fuse.  And this weekend I passed over that threshold.  Tomorrow is likely to be a quiet day.  I have a meeting in the late morning with a friend after which we may go to a meeting with other friends of Bill W.  Other than that the day is unscheduled. 

And I am looking forward to that.  I may write.  I may exercise.  I may nap.  I will certainly enjoy a good meal or two.

And then again, God may have other plans.  Altogether now, hahahahahahahaa!

No comments: